Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting Crafty Again

I can't get the picture to move so I'll show you this first! Here is my version of a Christmas card holder. Yes, if you are a good friend, I could be letting the cat out of the bag too soon. Try and act surprised, okay?


This is the tree skirt I gave my mom at Thanksgiving. I almost added a picture of it with my quilt. Then I realized mom would see it even sooner than Thanksgiving. :) So, now that it is safely under her tree, I can share it with all of you. Mom, you HAVE put up the tree, right?












7 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow....nice job! I love the tree skirt, very unique and lovely.

Missty said...

I love them!!! Awesome job!

Shirla said...

I love them both!

The Crazy Coxes said...

Way cool! You are a crafty girl! I bet the people who receive your gifts love them!

Frugal Finds said...

I love the tree skirt!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! I need to make a tree skirt. But I won't get started until January, oops.

TronWife said...

great job on both!