Sunday, March 1, 2009

Natalie - Fashion Bug



Natalie loves to get dressed up. So much so, she dresses up several times a day. The only thing she doesn't want is my input or suggestions. Those are always wrong and result in eye-rolling. Lately she is all about skirts. Dresses occasionally, but definitely NO PANTS! I've polled lots of moms and have decided to let her do this on her own terms. So, when she shows up in a frilly pink and black dress, lilac socks, neon pink rubber shoes and holding an orange ribbon for her hair I just exclaim, "Wow, don't you look beautiful today!" And she beams. Then we go to the Y to work out and the ladies there just look at me like I am insane. But, hey, that is probably closer to the truth than I want to admit anyway.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

She is one of my favorite people! I miss going into Nursery and spending music time with her. She always came up with the funniest comments. I love her outfits also! That one has style ;)

Lyna said...

She so reminds me of my Lindsay, boy do you have alot to look forward to. Good Luck, teenage years should be fun for you

Kristin Joy said...

She is looking so cute and pretty in these dresses!! I'm just looking for a stylish dress for my daughter...