Friday, April 11, 2008

Natalie's Big Girl Bed

Natalie is in a big girl bed now! Can you believe the Goodsons don't have a crib up in their house anymore? Where has the time gone? Our friends, the Stones, loaned us a toddler bed and Natalie was really excited about sleeping in it. The funny thing is, she hasn't realized that she can just............get up! She calls me every morning, just like she did from her crib. She'll be standing up in bed and waiting for me to put her on the floor. I hope this lasts for a while yet. Even at bedtime she cries and wants to get up but doesn't think she can! So, she just lays there and falls asleep. For those of you who know and love Natalie, she's at her best while sleeping. And that is all I am going to say about that! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Mom! It's all of our dream to have a cute, sleeping child who doesn't know they can just trot out of their bed and "explore" at will.

For once, I'm grateful my 2 year old is so short she can't get out of her crib. She did exit the kitchen today and ran outside letting out the dog but her sister ran and told me.