Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thank You Shutterfly




If you know me, you know I love Christmas cards! My cards always have a picture of the kids on it. ALWAYS! So, when Shutterfly offered to send me the first 50 free I jumped at the chance. It took me forever to find the perfect card because there are tons of great ones to choose from. But again, if you know me, my favorite place to be is the beach. Most of my past cards have beach pictures on them. Key riding a radio flyer down a snow white sand hill, Key and Andy in red trunks with red buckets full of sand, etc. I tried to get Robbie to make us a sand snowman and he said it couldn't be done. Now that I've actually seen one I realized he was just being lazy!!! Maybe this summer... Anyway, as I was saying, I found the perfect card for us. Because a perfect Christmas would be a tropical one.
Check out the dozens of different designs. I know you'll find one pefect for you.
And if you have already decided upon your cards and have them in the mail I'll try not to be jealous. You might want to check out Shutterfly's great selection of birthday invitations: Birthday Cards and Birthday Photo Cards, Birthday Party Cards, Birthday Note Cards Shutterfly


And don't forget to order your 2011 calendars. If you add great pictures of the kids the grandparents would love to get one for Christmas!
Photo Calendars & Custom Wall Calendars, Personalized Desk Calendars Shutterfly They are super easy to customize. You can add all of your own events so you'll never forget a birthday.
Merry Christmas friends!!!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love those pictures!!! I have you to thank for our Christmas cards this year, I ordered them from Shutterfly today after using the link you put on Facebook :) I also made Grandma June a calendar :)

Daydreaming Fool said...

Those are SUCH cute photos! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE shutterfly! It's amazing!!!

I spent one Christmas in South Africa and it was good - but just so weird to be lying by the pool outside in the warm warm sun!! My Christmas after that was in Rome - where it was SUPPOSED to be cold but I walked around all day in a t-shirt, and then when I flew to Spain the next day I FROZE in a ridiculous cold snap..haha!

I'm not a huge fan of snow..but I always like it for the holidays :)